luni, 23 noiembrie 2009

forgiving Thee

The wine in Heaven must be very sweet
For Lord had made me other than was planned
And then forgot I'm made by His own hand
So now I'm blamed for being incomplete

If Lord had been a woman I would love
Both the mistakes and punishments She gave
I cannot see the face of the above
It's clearly written that I am a slave

As you can see God never loved a woman
More than the world and holliness themselves
So I conclude that love is very human
And we are toys forgotten on His shelves

Yet if I had a choice I would kneel to pray
And ask You to be tempered long in Hell
Instead of being fixed and not be gay
And love a man the way that You compel

Forgive me God if You do have this power
Forgive these men who throw their stones at me
And if You do not falter in your tower
I am the one who is forgiving Thee

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu